Health and Wellness
Through this program workplace wellness is addressed. Our workshops include addressing workplace oppression including internalized racism and healing from racism.
Working with the community partners our work engages men in anti-oppression work to decrease social isolation and stigma created by marginalization. Our strategies include working with key stakeholder organizations to increase men’s knowledge of intersectional oppression, and access to both peer supports and community services. The promotion of gender equality, healthy relationships, and communities free from oppression is an important step in fostering harmonious families and communities in Alberta.
- Research on workplace issues
- Referrals that arise from work place issues
- Workshops on internalized racism, domestic violence, and mental health
- Facilitated sessions on engaging men on anti-oppressive work
- Conference – Standing Together
Imagine if as a society, our workplaces are where employees have respect of who they are and respect for what they bring to the table.