- Orientation session to the profession
- Discussion and learning session on preparing for the examinations set by the regulatory body
- Assist in specific individual requirements
Having assisted internationally trained dentists, physicians, nurses, and engineers to enter their professions, ANIW is currently assisting international trained dentists enter their profession in Canada.
Online services are provided to ITDs to complete the assessment examination set by the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB).
- Fundamental Knowledge Assessment examination
- The learning sessions are on line, discussion groups are face to face, participants out of town are digitally connected.
- Assessment of Clinical judgement Examination
- The learning and discussion sessions to further practice critical analysis are on line.
- Assessment of Clinical Skills examination
- Participants need to attend the sessions in person.